ESLint v4.19.0 releasedby Teddy Katz - 16 March 2018
We just pushed ESLint v4.19.0, which is a minor release upgrade of ESLint. This release adds some new features and fixes several bugs found in the previous release.
- The one-var rule now has a
- Core rules have been updated to support the new RegExp features introduced in ES2018 (when using the appropriate parser options).
- 55a1593 Update: consecutive option for one-var (fixes #4680) (#9994) (薛定谔的猫)
- 2e68be6 Update: give a node at least the indentation of its parent (fixes #9995) (#10054) (Teddy Katz)
- 72ca5b3 Update: Correctly indent JSXText with trailing linebreaks (fixes #9878) (#10055) (Teddy Katz)
- 8d3814e Fix: false positive about ES2018 RegExp enhancements (fixes #9893) (#10062) (Toru Nagashima)
- 935f4e4 Docs: Clarify default ignoring of node_modules (#10092) (Matijs Brinkhuis)
- 72ed3db Docs: Wrap
Buffer()in backticks in
no-buffer-constructorrule description (#10084) (Stephen Edgar)
- 3aded2f Docs: Fix lodash typos, make spacing consistent (#10073) (Josh Smith)
- 66a1e9a Docs: fix possible typo (#10060) (Vse Mozhet Byt)
- 2a4c838 Docs: Update ECMAScript versions in FAQ (#10047) (alberto)